Monday, September 12, 2011

Something New.....

Many of the political blogs that we read have a post dedicated to links to other blog posts that really need to be consumed  (I like the term "diary rescue").  I am going to start doing this today as I have been thinking about it for quite some time.


I think I'll call it "He said; She said".


The logistics may take time to work out, but if you are a regular reader of A Queens' Queen, then I would encourage you to scroll down and check the post as I will update and add throughout the day as the queen sees fit.


Let's give it a try, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leaned over the sink too far while bleaching my man's undies while listening to country music & crying....

    Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete