Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Fifth Blogaversary Infomaniac!!!

Just stopped by MJ's
And the party is really the far-out-est!...


However,
We decided to hang out in the grey room -
&
It had absolutely nothing to do with the frat boys....


But
How does one thank someone (MJ)
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume......
It
Isn't
Easy, But..
I'll
TRY!.....................



I'd say a titty-twister between chums would be appropriate...
 


OH! 
Did we mention that the traditional gift for the fifth is....

WOOD?


So we brung her a basket of it:


AND
Fresh Houseboy...

(And God knows the Mistress' houseboys are all a little worse for the wear.)



His Name's Woody...

Love the Mistress

qw

4 comments:

  1. The Infomaniac mansion has grown so big that I didn't even know that we HAD a Grey Room!

    Thank you SO much for Woody...he certainly is an improvement over our current staff.

    Nipple tweaking and titty twisters all round for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness...are those the party favors? I'll slip a few in my purse on the way out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all party favors, dear....
    slip a few in wherever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ...
    I kept loosing my drink in the pink room, and the grey frat boys were so understanding....

    ReplyDelete