Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Did You Hear? Did You Hear?


The Hair Hall of Fame Has Over One-Hundred Clients!

Really? a hundred clients?

Are you telling me that more than one-hundred broads go over there?

Hello, My name is Toni, and I was their  eighty-ninth customer... Mmmph.
 Thanks mark xoxox
That's a whole lot of gals, but why should I go there???


You should go there because, because... Norma.... (sniff)..... Norma Desmond said,
YOU KNOW NORMA, DON'T YA???
anyway Norma says, and Norma has a way of puttin' things... at any rate, the way that Norma puts it, she says, that over there at the Hair Hall of Fame, she says:  They are "very nice people"....
........
I only ever drank orange juice before I met Norma....
Norma, Norma, Norma...




You are the best M...
Breathe

qw
comedy is always a risk

3 comments: